Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Clarity in the Scientific Field of Love.

Well, the day has come in which stands the last day my entire family is sound asleep and I'm still living here under the same roof. I'm going to miss being at home with my family more than anything. If anyone doesn't know me on a personal level, you should know that I am a very emotional person. I care a lot for people, and I would probably cross the ocean for someone I love.


Speaking of which, today I felt the sudden desire to expound on the magnificent topic of love. Earlier in my postings I mentioned that I wasn't quite sure if I even believed in love in the first place. I'm not exactly sure why, but suddenly I've began to realize what love is to me. Love is going the extra mile just to see that other person happy, even if it means you suffer. Love is putting your selfish needs aside and caring for others. It never envies or boasts. However, so often, our own generation uses this powerful word without realizing what it actually means. Personally I think thats why I wasn't sure if love existed. I didn't think it existed because someone in my life had failed me, shortly after they told me how deep their love for me was. Love doesn't give up. It's powerful and can break even the most strong beings in this world. I truly believe its the one thing our hearts truly yearn for in life. Wherever any of you find love is completely your own decision, but just know this: love is all of these things I have mentioned, and more. I hope as this day concludes, that everyone in this world (including you) finds someone to experience true love with (whether it be romantically, or with a friendship). Don't limit your surroundings because of someone who hurt you. LOVE can hurt you if it's fake, but don't let it take who you are. Stand up for what you want, and never give up. 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment