Sunday, July 5, 2015

Knowing Myself and Needs

I feel like sometimes we just have to realize what we need individually. There are times in life where we have to be selfish and think what is the best for our own self. For me personally, I have realized that I need to focus on who I am and my destination. By that, I mean- what direction do I want my life to go in and what's going to be my next step? I can tell you right now it's most certainly not with a guy. I feel like realizing that I don't need a guy to be happy has been the biggest obstacle I have overcome this summer. Growing in who I am and realizing my own needs before I'm able to reach out and help other people is most important to me. I like to think of it this way: you can't help broken people if your broken yourself. And with that, here's my selfie (:
        

No comments:

Post a Comment