Thursday, July 2, 2015

Memories to Shine

Today as I woke up, I began to think of random things (like usual). Actually, I tend to think about memories with special people in my life. But as I was thinking...I started to wonder how life would be if you could chose what memories you wanted to keep and which ones to erase from your brain? I mean, that's why breakups are so hard, right? Because of the memories and fun times you had? Or how about if your friend backstabbed you and now you just want to erase them from your life? This would be amazing if we could erase things from our memories, but then I guess we wouldn't be able to learn from our mistakes and experiences. I feel like that's the best part of life- living and learning. If we were to erase all memories that hurt us, then we wouldn't remember to tell our future self not to do the same thing over again. So Praise The Lord for our memories that save us from future pain! So I guess we're all living and learning together to make a better future for ourselves. I mean, the worst that could possibly happen is that we get to tell our grandchildren what we learned in life? Sounds good to me (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment