Sunday, July 12, 2015

Being Thankful for Life

Well folks, for those of you who don't know...today is the day before I head out to Madison for my orientation! I'm feeling more than blessed and excited to start my next life's adventure at such an amazing school. However, as today ends, I'm feeling extremely grateful for all that I have in my life. To be honest, my social groups and people I used to call my friends have shifted as well in my world, and truthfully...I couldn't be any happier. Although it hurt to see the shift happen, I truly believe I'm happier and better off where I am now. Some people are only in our lives for a season! I'm also thankful that I'm a child of God, taking my mistakes, learning from them, and becoming a better me. Goodnight friends!
              

No comments:

Post a Comment