Monday, June 29, 2015

My Intro

I'm going to just be completely honest and say...I have no clue how to use this blog. However, this is going to be my first post, and I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is LaNesha and I just recently graduated from High School. I've never been the type of person to call just anyone my friend, and I love to love. Speaking of love, is it even a real thing? Or is it simply just our mind being fed with the ridiculous chemical called dopamine that only seems to fool us in the end when someone doesn't love you like they once said (bitter? A Little. But only with good reason) ? I love adventures, exploring the city, star gazing with friends, or even just watching Twilight on late Friday nights. I have college coming up, and it's honestly been the one thing that seems to keep me going. I'll admit, the awk summer transition from High School to College is so strange; To hang with your High School friends only to remember the short limited amount of time you have left with them. College is going to be life changing and that's part of the reason why I created this blog: so I can share with all of you the things I face, and how my mind thinks (of course). Anyways, hopefully that was an okay intro? I hope my journey reaches to others as they, too, begin the next chapter of their own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment