Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fear and Feels

To be truthfully honest, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of the next chapter ahead of me, of failure, of not meeting someone else to walk beside, and being so far away from my family. I always had hope that my ex would come back for me and tell me how much he's sorry and just wants to be there for me. However, I've come to the realization that sometimes the truth is hard to bare, but he's not coming back. No matter how many times my heart stops everytime the doorbell rings in hope it's him (I really wish I could just stop thinking that, but it's hard). And that's what hurts me the most. But as I move on, I'm afraid of what's next. I'm just going to just keep my chin held high and reach for hope and direction in my next chapter of life. My new goal for tomorrow is to write down positive things about myself and make a collage to hang in my dorm room of encouragements. Goodnight World. Thanks for letting me rant to you about how I'm feeling. I love you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment