Monday, December 14, 2015

Fear of the Possible.

Sometimes I stay up late at night wondering to myself, "What If." What if I were to pursue everything  I ever dreamed of? What if I failed? What if I end up working a job that will never allow me to pay off my student loans? What if I never find another romantic partner? If you're anything like me, these questions bounce around in my brain on a daily basis. However, today I write to all of you out there with a dream and a book full of "what if's." To those of you who are in this situation (I speak to myself also), I encourage you all to go follow your dreams. No matter how big they are, you should reach for the stars, and remember that the sky is your only limit. This may seem cliche, but its true. Stop being afraid of the future, and failure. If there's one thing I learned while being at college so far, its that there's always another way. If you fail, take a step back and evaluate the situation and try again. There's no right or wrong answer to your life. It's YOURS, and you're in control. To my "what if" fellow friends, I encourage each one of us to take control of our own fears and turn it into energy to go after what we really want in life. For those who have their life together, I encourage you to share with others your accomplishments. Stop letting other peoples opinions block your own happiness and dreams. Go after it. I mean, you've only got about 60-80 years anyways. Make those years count, and NEVER stop dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment